Employer Branding & Recruitment
• Elaborate initiatives to strengthen the position as attractive firm to work;
• Responsible for campus recruitment and job fairs;
• Follow-up recruitment needs and take adequate action to ensure a qualitative hiring and where necessary liaise with recruitment agencies;
• Participate in recruitment interviews for support staff (both permanent and temp);
• Manage the recruitment processes together with the HR colleague (screening incoming resumes, keep track of interviews and follow-up for feedback on timely basis).
Training & development:
• Support the Evaluation & development Process;
• Examine the training and development needs, develop training strategy and implement accordingly;
• Give / Organize induction trainings and updating induction manual for new hires.
Payroll, payroll related matters and contracts:
• Ensure timely payroll administration and compliance with the Labour law regulations and liaise with our payroll agency when required;
• Manage social documents: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, contracts, … ;
• provide information on payroll related matters like educational leave, time credit, etc… ;
• Manage attendance administration & records;
• Reporting on HR topics (absences, headcount, ... ).
Together with your HR colleague you will act as first point of contact towards the staff, and you will be responsible for supporting all HR processes in the Brussels office. You will also advise the Management and Partners on how to improve the HR experience. Depending on your previous experience following responsibilities will be fully or partially in your portfolio.
Skills and experience
Good knowledge and/or relevant experience in payroll and HR administration;
Bachelors’ degree in Office/HR management or equivalent by experience;
You have excellent skills in MS Office;
Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
Previous experience in a support position with direct user/client contact is a plus.
You have strong organizational skills allowing you to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Your strong communication skills sense of urgency in meeting deadlines help you to be effective and efficient in the same time. Confidentiality, accuracy, self-motivated, driven and integrity are no idle conceptions for you.
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and challenging environment where you will be able to add real value and benefit from on-the-job experience.