In the first training session we go into the basics of freelancing:
- finding clients. Finding and joining top projects.
- Building your online and offline network.
- Positioning yourself with regard to other experts.
- The pros and cons of a permanent freelance contract.
Not working out? Everybody wins.
If you’re not entirely convinced after the first session, no worries! You’ll still be on the USG payroll and you’ll join our Expert Program. That will ensure you focus on your career, without stress or risk. If you do feel it’s right for you, you’re ready for the next step.
In the second training session we delve into some practical challenges:
- How to set your rate.
- How to negotiate your fee.
- How to keep your skills and knowhow up to date.
- Advice and support in the company formation process.